Email is still the most effective customer-building tool you have, if you use it wisely and respectfully.
From simple newsletters to complex sequences and downloads.
Check out our options.
Why You Need Email Marketing in Your Mix
- Email has become so ingrained into our daily routine, that we check it without realizing it.
- In 2020, an average of 293.6 BILLION emails are sent a day.
- The average return for every 1$ spent on Email Marketing is 42$.
- The average open rate for a welcome email is 82%.
- Emails with personalized subject lines generate 50% higher open rates.
- Sending 3 abandoned cart emails results in 69% more orders than 1 single email.
- Videos added to your emails increase click through rates by 300%.
- 49% of consumers would like to receive promotional emails from their favorite brands.
So even if you’re finding the email spam experience daunting on the receiving end, that doesn’t mean you need to use email that way for your business.
You can be respectful, communicate with your audience, and take advantage of this powerful tool
GET INSPIRATION EVERY WEEK
Sign up for Kathryn’s MARKETING MOMENTS Newsletter
Each week you’ll get a little morsel of marketing love to learn about how marketing works. You’ll find weekly energizers and quick actions you can take to move the dial on your business. No spam, no extra stuff, and rarely will there be links. Just nuts and bolts.